Artichoke Pesto with Bumble Garlic EVOO
- 1 can of artichoke hearts (not marinated)
- 1 cup packed fresh basil
- 1-1/4 cup Bumble Garlic EVOO
- 1 Tbsp. Romano cheese, and Parmesan cheese
Remove all leaves from artichokes and cut into quarters. Blend artichoke hearts, basil and Bumble Garlic EVOO in food processor. Move to a bowl and season with sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste. Toss with pasta. Add meat or mushrooms for a variation.
Bumble Olive Oil Mayonnaise
- 3 egg yolks, fresh organic, or cage free eggs are best
- 200 mL Bottle of BUMBLE SINGLE VARIETY EVOO*
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- Sea Salt
- Juice from half of lemon
Beat yolks with a mixer for about 2 minutes. Next, slowly add the olive oil, one drop at a time, being sure to continue to beat the mixture well, as more oil is added. Be sure that you are beat and incorporating the sides of the bowl and no oil is sitting on the sides or top. After it becomes to mix together, you may now slowly drizzle oil into bowl while mixing, untill combined.
Blend in half lemon juice, a pinch of salt and pepper. Taste. If the flavor is not strong, to your liking, enough add the remaining lemon juice.
Can last in fridge for 2-3 days. Robust and flavorful. Make half the recipe by using, one egg, 3/4 cup oil, and a Tablespoon of lemon juice.
Corn & Black Bean Salsa
- 1 can of corn (drained)
- 1 can of black beans (rinsed)
- Minced scallions
- 1/4 cup Bumble Serrano Honey Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Bumble Cilantro & Roasted Onion EVOO
- Diced Tomatoes
- Tortilla Chips
Combine corn, beans, scallions, vinegar and oil. Marinate overnight. Before serving add tomatoes. Serve with Tortilla Chips
Some great substitutions would include:
For Oil: Bumble Persian Lime EVOO, Bumble Chipotle EVOO, Bumble Harissa EVOO, Bumble Avocado EVOO
For Vinegar: Bumble Jalapeno Balsamic
Sweet Chipotle Grill Marinade
- 2/3 cup of Bumble Chipotle EVOO
- 1/3 cup of Bumble Red Apple Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon minced fresh garlic
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
Mix all ingredients well and place in a zip lock bag or large plastic container with up to two pounds of your favorite meat, poulty or fresh vegtables. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours at the least, 8 or overnight for best taste. Grill/Broil (for those chilly months ahead).
*Make more as needed depending on the amount of meat you are cooking.
Creamy Goat Cheese Pesto
- 2 cups packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 cup Bumble Garlic EVOO
- 1/2 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese (the good stuff, not shaker cheese)
- 8 ounces fresh goat cheese (also called Chevre in specialty stores)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Put the goat cheese, basil, garlic olive oil, grated parmesan and salt in a food processor or blender and process to a smooth paste. Use immediately as a dip, spread or served over hot pasta.
Creamy White Bean Dip
- 1 15-ounce can of white kidney beans
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Bumble EVOO
- 1 large garlic clove, peeled
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
Puree first 5 ingredients in processor until almost smooth. Season with salt and pepper to match your flavor preferance. Move dip to small bowl. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.) Mix mint, dill, and lemon peel in small dish; sprinkle over dip.
Yields 1 1/4 cup
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 cup Bumble Butter EVOO
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Cayenne Pepper (optional)
Whisk together the egg yolks, lemon juice, and 1 Tbsp. of warm water. Add the mixture to the jar of a blender. With the machine continuously running, slwoly pour in olive oil, a little at a time. If the mixture thickens too quickly, add a little more warm water. Continue blending adding remaining olive oil in a thin stream until the mixture thinkens up. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Makes 1 1/2 cups
Mango Cucumber Salsa
- 1 firm-ripe mango, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1/2 English cucumber, diced
- 2 Tablespoons finely chopped scallion
- 3 Tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1/2 sweet red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon Bumble Serrano Honey Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Bumble Persian Lime EVOO
Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Dip chips or crackers or use to top grilled Salmon or Chicken breast.
For Vinegar: Bumble Jalapeno Balsamic
- 2 cups roasted, unsalted peanuts
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar (or 2 packets of favorite sugar supstitute)
- 1/4 cup Bumble EVOO
Place peanuts in the jar of your blender. Add the salt and sugar if using. Pour the olive oil over the peanuts and wait 30 seconds until the oil flows to the bottom of the jar. Turn the blender on high. Blend until the desired level of creaminess or up to two minutes for super creamy peanut butter. It may be necessary to turn the blender off a few times and scrape down the sides of the blender jar.
Store tightly covered in the fridge for up to 6 weeks. Date Jar.
Makes 1 1/2 cup natural peanut butter.
Ricotta Basil Spread
- 1 1/2 cup part skim ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup Bumble Olive Oil
- Sprig of fresh basil (washed and dried)
- 1 clove of garlic, smashed
- 1 Tablespoon fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt (or more to taste)
Place the ingredients inside the bowl of a food processor or blender and process until creamy and smooth in consistency. Adjust seasoning and store tightly covered in the refrigerator for up to THREE days.
Roasted Red Pepper Dip
- 2 jars roasted red pepers drained
- 1/4 cup of Bumble Tuscan Herb EVOO
- 8 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme leaves
- 2 whole garlic cloves
- Sea salt and ground pepper to taste
Put all ingredients into a food processor and pulse untill smooth. Serve as a spread for crackers, over pasta or with bread.
Balsamic BBQ Sauce
- 2/3 cup Bumble Red Apple Vinegar
- 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 Tbs Bumble’s Chipotle Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tbs Dijon mustard
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- 1 Tbs molasses
Brown Butter & Oil Sauce
- 18-20 Cooked Pumpkin or Mushroom Ravioli
- 6 Tablespoons of Butter
- 2 Tablespoons of Bumble Wild Mushroom & Sage Olive Oil* (can substitute or balsamic)
- Salt & Pepper to Taste (recommended: 1/2 teaspoon salt & 1/4 tsp black pepper)
- 1/3 cup Toasted Hazelnuts or Toasted Pine Nuts
- 1/4 cup (OR MORE) Parmigiano-Reggiano or Parmesan
Cook the ravioli in a pot of lightly salted boiling water.
Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan cook the butter over medium heat, stirring occasionally. When the foam subsides, and the butter begins to turn a golden brown, about 3 minutes, turn the heat to the lowest setting and add the Bumble Wild Mushroom and Sage Olive Oil and immediately turn the heat off. Let cool for about 1 minute. Add the salt, and pepper.
Transfer the ravioli with a slotted spoon to the saucepan with the brown butter. Sprinkle toasted pine nuts or hazelnuts and sprinkle the cheese of choice over the top. Serve immediately.
**Not into mushroom or sage, this recipe is wonderful when adding Balsamic in its place. Try our 18 year traditional or the decadent Cinnamon Pear, Vermont Maple, or Juniper Berry balsamic vinegar.
BALSAMIC CORN AND TOMATO RELISH
- 4 ears corn-on-the-cob, kernels removed (about 4 cups)
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 2 Tbsp. Bumble Olive Oil Co. Butter Oil
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 Tbsp. Bumble (Traditional, or A Premium White) balsamic
- 1 Tbsp. thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper
Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat add oil, and cook corn with onion, stirring frequently, until vegetables are starting to toast, about 5 minutes. Add additional tablespoon of oil and stir until Spread is melted. Stir in tomatoes, vinegar and black pepper and cook until heated through, about 1 minute. Stir in basil. Serve hot, room temperature or chilled.