Bumble’s American Spoon Whole Grain Mustard Dressing
- 1 teaspoon AMERICAN SPOON WHOLE GRAIN MUSTARD (sold at Bumble)
- 2 oz. Bumble Honey Ginger
- 4 oz. Bumble Milanese Gremolata
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Mix mustard, vinegar, and oil together in a bowl or blender. Season with Salt and Pepper to taste.
Dont limit yourself to just salads! Try in coleslaw, as a marinade or just get creative!
Fresh Herb Salad Dressing
- 1 cup lightly packed of a Fresh Herb (We recommend Fresh Basil*, or another Fresh Herb)
- 1 teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 1/3 cup Lemon Juice
- 1 Clove Garlic
- 1/3 Bumble Whole Fruit Lemon*
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
In a blender, blend together the basil*, lemon zest, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and pepper. Gradually add the BUMBLE WHOLE FRUIT LEMON olive oil. Blend another minute or so, taste, and re-season if necessary. Then add a Table Spoon any of our flavorful Bumble Balsamics like, Strawberry, Rasberry, or our Traditional.
* Try making with your own favorite herbs oils to craft your own signature dressing!
Shaved Fennel Salad with Bumble Milanese Gremolata EVOO
- 2 trimmed, thinly sliced fennel bulbs
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat leaf parsley
- 4 tablespoons Bumble Milanese Gremolata EVOO
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup finely shaved Pecorino Romano
- 3 Cups mixed baby greens for presentation – optional
Place the shaved fennel in a resealable Ziplock bag or bowl large enough to hold it. Thoroughly whisk together the Bumble Milanese Gremolata EVOO, lemon juice, salt, pepper, and chopped flat leaf parsley. Pour over the fennel and toss to coat. Marinate in the refrigerator for two hours. In a bowl or large platter, plce a bed of washed mixed baby greens. Arrange the fennel over the greens, pouring any remaining dressing over the fennel and greens. Sprinkle evenly with shaved Pecorino and fresh ground pepper.
- 1/4 Cup of Bumble Strawberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/8 Cup of Bumble Persian Lime Olive Oil
- 1 Cup cherry tomatoes
- 1 ½ Cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 3 oz. Chevre goat cheese
- 1/2 Cup Crushed walnuts
- Mixed Salad greens
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Make salad dressing by combining Strawberry Balsamic and Persian Lime Oil in a bowl and whisking until blended. In a large bowl place the mixed salad greens. On top of the salad greens, put the sliced strawberries, goat cheese, and crushed walnuts. Then add the cherry tomatoes around the rim of the bowl. Take the dressing and pour over the entire salad. Top with fresh crushed black pepper and kosher salt to taste. Place in the refrigerator for at least a half hour before serving to allow the dressing to spread over the lettuce! For variation, add a protein of your choice!
Tomato Mozzarella Salad with Balsamic Reduction
- 1 cup Bumble 18 year old Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 head of red lettuce
- 4 tomatoes, sliced
- 2 balls of fresh mozzarella
- 1/4 small red onion, thinkly sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh rasberries,
- 1/2 cup of black olives, sliced
- 2 teaspons of dried basil
- 2 Tablespoons of Bumble Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Pour Bumble balsamic into a small saucepan, add garlic and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until the vinegar has reduced to 1/4 cup. Set aside, and cool to room temperature.
Divide lettuce leaves among 4 salad plates. Arrange tomato slices on the top of the lettuce, then place the mozzarella on top of the tomatoes. Followed by sprinkling the salads with the red onion, rasberries, and sliced black olives. Season the salad with dried basil, salt, pepper; drizzle with olive oil and balsamic reduction.
VERY BERRY SPINACH SALAD
- 3 C. baby spinach, rinsed and dried
- 1 pint fresh blackberries, raspberries, strawberries or blueberries
- 6 oz. crumbled feta cheese
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1/4 C. finely chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1/3 C. Bumble Olive Oil Co Milanese Gremolata
- 3-4 T. Bumble Olive Oil Co. Black Cherry
To make vinaigrette, thoroughly whisk vinegar and salt/pepper in a small bowl. Add the EVOO in a slow stream while continuing to whisk until it is emulsified. Adjust vinegar and oil ratio to your taste and set aside. Arrange spinach and onion on 4 chilled salad plates. Top spinach with crumbled feta, tomatoes and berries. When ready to serve, drizzle the vinaigrette over the salads. Top with walnuts or additional feta cheese, if desired.
- 12 ounces baby arugula washed and spun dry
- 4 medium garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup hulled, toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup finely grated Pecorino Romano
- 1 teaspoon Bumble Bourbon Barrel Pepper and salt if used
- (depending on how salted your pasta water is)
- 2/3 cup BUMBLE OLIVE OIL Hojiblanca extra-virgin olive oil
Cook your favorite pasta based on the instructions. We used fettuccini. Meanwhile, combine arugula, garlic, lemon juice, half of the cheese, pumpkin seeds, in a food processor. With the motor running, slowly drizzle in olive oil and process until evenly blended until finely processed. No more than a minute tops. Season well with salt (if using) and freshly ground black pepper. Drain pasta and toss with the arugula pesto and mix until evenly combined. Serve immediately with reserved cheese sprinkled on top.