Side Dish Recipes
Sweet Potatoes with Bacon and Maple Drizzle
- 2 lbs. Sweet Potatoes, peeled, and cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 6 slices of bacon sliced into thin 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 tsp dried. thyme
- Bumble Organic Butter Olive Oil
- Bumble Maple Balsamic Vinegar
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchement paper. Then place sweet potatoes on baking sheet, Lightly drizzle the potatoes with Bumble Organic Butter EVOO. Add bacon to sheet then sprinkle thyme, salt and pepper on potatoes and bacon. Roast potatoes and bacon for 30 minutes and stirring halfway through the cooking time. Cook untill the potatoes are tender, and bacon is crispy. Drizzle with Bumble Maple Balsamic, when being served.
Balsamic Glazed Brussel Sprouts with Bacon & Onion (Jelly Toast Blog Recipes)
For the full recipe and more delicious recipes, please check out: www.jellytoastblog.com
Bumble’s Crunchy Honey Ginger Brocolli Slaw
- One Bag of Brocolli Slaw
- Zest of Half a Lemon
- 1/2 cup Bumble Lemon Olive Oil (or a single variety if preferred)
- 1/4 cup Bumble Honey Ginger Balsamic
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
Add Brocolli Slaw to a large bowl, grate in lemon, and oil, vinegar salt and pepper, Tossing to Coat. Let sit for 30 minutes in refrigerator. Yummy and Crunchy!!
- 4 large unpeeled baking potatoes (about 3 pounds)
- 2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 9 bacon slices, cooked crispy and crumbled
- 1/2 cup green onions sliced
- 1/8 cup Bumble Chipotle or Harissa EVOO
- 1/4 cup Bumble Tangerine Balsamic
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Cut potatoes into 1/4” slices and lightly oil both sides of potatoes. Place potatoes in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Then combine cheese, bacon and green onion. In a medium sized bowl combine EVOO and balsamic, mix until well blended. Remove potatoes from oven and brush each potato slice with oil mixture and top with cheese mixture. Place back in the oven and bake an additional 3-5 minutes until cheese is melted. Makes about 48 slices. EAT and ENJOY!!!
Balsamic Vinaigrette Potato Salad
- 1 lb red baby potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 lb gold baby potatoes, scrubbed
- 2 Tablespoons of white wine
- 3 Tablespoons of fat free chicken stock (can use vegetable stock to keep it vegetarian)
- 3 Tablespoons Bumble Honey Ginger White Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoons Bumble Mission Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon of whole grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup of chopped, fresh herbs (I used a combination of dill, parsley and chives)
Garlic Mashed Potatoes with Spinach and Basil
- 4 lbs yukon gold potatoes peeled and cut into 1 1/2 inch pieces
- 7 TBLS. Bumble Garlic EVOO
- 6 TBLS chicken broth
- sea salt & ground pepper to taste
- 16 oz. bag of fresh baby spinach
- 1 c. packed fresh basil leaves
Boil potatoes in a large stock pot until tender. While Potatoes are boiling, heat 1 tablespoon Bumble Garlic EVOO in a skillet over medium heat. Add spinach and toss 1 minute. Add basil and toss until wilted. Set aside. Drain potatoes and return to pot. Add the chicken broth and 6 tablespoons Bumble Garlic EVOO. Mash with potato masher until mostly smooth. Add wilted basil and spinach. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Roasted Cauliflower with Garlic and Herbed Breadcrumbs
1 large head of cauliflower, any color
1 head of garlic, cloves separated and peeled
1 Tablespoon of Bumble Tuscan Herb Olive Oil (or regular extra virgin olive oil)
Salt and pepper
1 Tablespoon of Bumble Basil Infused Olive Oil (or regular extra virgin olive oil)
1/2 cup of homemade whole wheat or packaged plain whole wheat breadcrumbs
3 Tablespoons of chopped fresh herbs (I used rosemary, thyme and parsley)
Zest from 1/2 a lemon
Salt and pepper
2 Tablespoons of fresh grated Romano cheese
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Cut cauliflower into florets. Spread the florets and garlic cloves onto a sheet pan and drizzle with Tuscan Herb olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and toss to coat.
Roast for 30 minutes or in until cauliflower is tender and golden at the edges.
Prepare breadcrumbs: While the cauliflower is roasting, heat 1 Tablespoon of Basil Infused olive oil in a small skillet over medium heat. Add breadcrumbs toss to coat. Add herbs, lemon zest and season with salt and pepper to taste. Saute the breadcrumb mixture until it is warm and toasted; about 2-3 minutes.
Sprinkle the toasted breadcrumb mixture over the roasted cauliflower and garlic. Toss to coat. Top with grated cheese and serve immediately.
Check out our other recipes and mouthwatering images provided by JellyToastblog.com.
ROASTED VEGETABLES PARMESAN WITH BALSAMIC GLAZE
- 2 lbs. asparagus with the tough ends trimmed
- 2-3 tsp. of Bumble Olive Oil Co. Herbs De Provence Olive Oil
- 1/2 c. fresh grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Bumble Olive Oil Co. Black Cherry BALSAMIC
Preheat oven to 425. Place vegetables in roasting pan in a single layer. Drizzle with Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to coat. Then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Roast until vegetables are crisp and tender, and cheese is melted. Cheese should be slightly crispy and lightly brown. Drizzle with Bumble Balsamic and serve.
GREEN CHILI CHEDDAR CHEESE CORNBREAD
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup yellow cornmeal
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon baking powder 1
- 1 teaspoons Bumble Kosher Sonoma salt
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup Bumble Baklouti Chili Olive Oil
- 8 ounces sharp grated Cheddar, 2 ounces reserved
- 1/3 cup chopped scallions, +2 tablespoons reserved
- 2 tablespoons (1 small pepper) ,seeded, & finely diced fresh
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9 by 9″inch baking pan with Baklouti Olive Oil.
Combine the flour, cornmeal, honey, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, combine the milk, eggs, and Baklouti Olive Oil. With a wooden spoon, stir the wet ingredients into the dry. Mix in the grated Cheddar, scallions and Anaheim peppers. Pour the batter into the prepared pan, smooth the top, and sprinkle with the reserved grated Cheddar and extra chopped scallions. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool and cut into large squares. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Truffled Butternut Squash Adult Mac’ N Cheese
- 2 cups butternut squash peeled, cubed in 1″ pieces
- 1 pound dry Trottole or Macaroni pasta
- 2 cups shredded guyere
- 2 cups shredded white cheddar
- 1/2 cup Pecorino Romano cheese
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1+ 4 tablespoons Bumble Garlic Infused Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon Bumble Truffle Infused Olive Oil
- 1 large shallot finely minced
- 2 teaspoons Garlic or Sonoma salt
- Cracked Fresh Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 F.
Grease a 13″ x 9″ baking dish with garlic olive oil. Place the cut up butternut squash in a large sauce pot of hot water and bring to a simmer. Simmer for approximately 15 or until the squash is fork tender. Drain and reserve. Bring a large stock pot of salted water to a full boil. Add the pasta and cook based on the package instructions to al dente. In a large stock pot, heat the garlic olive oil over medium heat. Add the shallot and saute for about 2 minutes until the shallot just begins to turn golden. Add the flour into the olive oil and whisk to blend thoroughly for about one minute, stirring constantly.
Slowly pour the milk into the flour roux, whisking constantly. Add the cream and continue whisking until thickened. Take 1 cup of the bechamel from the pot and add it to a blender or food processor with the butternut squash. Process until smooth. Add the butternut squash mixture back into the pot with the rest of the bechamel. And whisk to combine. Add all of the cheese to the bechamel, reserving 1 cup of guyere cheese. Stir to melt and combine. Taste for seasoning and adjust with salt and pepper if desired. Add the truffle oil, and the pasta. Mix well and pour into the prepared baking dish. Top with the reserved cheese, and bake for 25 minutes until the top is golden brown and the pasta bubbly.
Serves 6 – 8