- 1 pound Bacon
- 1 pound Spaghetti
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 5 Tablespoons Bumble Milanese Gremolata EVOO
- 2 Tablespoons grated Parmesan Cheese
- Salt and Pepper to Taste
Cook Bacon until crispy. Drain Well & Crumble. Prepare spaghetti according to package directions. Smash Garlic cloves and mince. Combie garlic with olive oil, toss spaghetti, bacon back into pan to heat quickly. Sprinkle with Paresan Cheese.
May try substituting Pancetta instead of Bacon. Enjoy with fresh bread and Bumble Olive Oil!
Hawaiian Pork Chops
- 4 Pork Chops (Bone in)
- Salt & Pepper
- 1/2 Cup All purpouse flour
- 2 Tablespoons Bumble Organic Butter EVOO
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, with juices (canned or fresh)
- 1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1/4 cup Bumble Honey Ginger Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Brown Sugar (* may use 2 Tablespoons of Bumble Maple Vinegar if trying to cut out sugar)
- 1 Tablespoon Bumble Maple Balsamic
- 1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
Season pork chips on both sides with salt and pepper the drop into flour, coating each side. Heat Bumble Organic Butter in a large skillet. Brown chops for 2-3 minutes on each side.
Mix together the pineapple, ketchup, Bumble Honey Ginger Vinegar, brown sugar, Bumble Maple Balsamic, soy sauce, and worcestershire sauce. Pour over chops in skillet and cook on low, covered, for 30 minutes.
Recipe adapted from Family Circle
Rosemary Pork Tenderloin
- 2 1-1 1/2 Pork Tenderloins
- 3 cloves of garlic, chopped and smashed*
- 3 teaspoons of coarsley chopped Rosemary
- 3 Tablespoons of Bumble Single Variety EVOO (Milanese Gremolata would also work well for a more complex flavor)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Preheat the broiler on high. Combine olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary and garlic paste in a small bowl. Coat the entire tenderloin, and broil 2-4 inches away from broiler for 15 minutes, turning half way through cooking. When removing from oven, tent with foil and let rest for at least 5 minutes.
Pulled Pork with Pomegranate Glaze
- 3/4 cup Bumble Smoked Paprika
- 1/3 cup Bumble Sel Gris Sea Salt
- 2 T Bumble Creole Mustard powder
- 2 T Fresh Cracked Bumble Black ground pepper
- 1 T Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Bumble Pomegranate Balsamic
- 1/2 cup Granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 2 t Ground coriander
- 1/4 cup Sun-dried tomato
- 1/4 cup Toasted almonds
- 1/4 cup Grated Manchego cheese (or other sharp cheese)
- 1/4 cup Garlic
- 1 cup Organic Bumble Butter Olive Oil
For Dry Rub: Season the pork butt liberally, all around with paprika, salt, mustard powder and ground black pepper. Let sit while you preheat oven to 300 °F. Wrap the pork tightly in aluminum foil and roast for between 6-7 hours or until it can be easily pulled apart. Take out of the oven and allow to cool while being wrapped. When the pork reaches a temperature at which it can be comfortably worked with but without cooling fully, shred the pork using your hands or two forks.
For Glaze: Place dijon mustard, Bumble Pomegranate balsamic, granulated sugar, honey, and ground coriander in a pan and simmer on low (about 20 minutes) until reduced by half. Let cool down fully before using. Drizzle over the roasted pulled pork.
Pesto: Place sun-dried tomatoes, toasted almonds, cheese, garlic, and butter olive oil in a food processor. Slowly add the olive oil, salt to taste and serve over pulled pork. Enjoy!
GREEK PORK CHOPS
- 4 pork sirloin chops (boneless)
- 1/4 cup Bumble Milanese Gremolata or Garlic olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (fresh squeezed)
- 2 tsp. Bumble Red Wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. lemon zest)
- 2 Tbsp. Bumble Greek Seasoning or Greek Oregano
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, seasoning, garlic, and black pepper. Place in large Ziploc bag or flat glass dish. Pour marinade over pork chops and marinate in refrigerator for 4-8 hours Remove and let come to room temperature. Pork chops will take about 10-12 minutes to get done on an outdoor grill or stove-top grill pan, Pork chops are done when they feel firm (but not hard) to the touch and look slightly browned. Serve hot..