Roasted Flank Steak with Herbed Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons Bumble Single Variety extra olive oil
- 1/8 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 (1 1/2-pound) flank steak, trimmed
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 cup dry red wine $
- 1/4 cup fat-free, less-sodium beef broth Thyme sprigs (optional)
Preheat oven to 400°.
Combine first 6 ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.Spread salt and pepper over steak.
Heat a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add steak to pan; cook 1 minute on each side or until browned.
Add wine and broth; cook 1 minute. Sprinkle herb mixture over steak; place pan in oven. Bake at 400° for 10 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices.
Serve with pan sauce. Garnish with fresh thyme sprigs, if desired.To serve two, use two (four-ounce) beef tenderloin steaks instead of flank steak, reduce the herbs to 1/2 teaspoon each, and omit the broth. Finish the tenderloin in the oven for two minutes instead of 10.
Honey-Ginger Balsamic Glazed B-B-Q Ribs
- Marinade For the Ribs:
- 4 racks (8 pounds) baby back ribs
- 12 garlic cloves, mashed or minced
- 3 Tbs. Bumble Honey-Ginger White Balsamic
- 3 Tbs. dark brown sugar
- 1 Tbs. Bumble Toasted Sesame EVOO
- 1 Tbs. Sea Salt
- 3/4 cup Bumble Honey-Ginger White Balsamic
- 3 Tbs. honey
- 2 Tbs. Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Bumble Toasted Sesame EVOO
- Toasted sesame seeds for garnish – optional
For the marinade: Combine the Bumble Honey-Ginger White Balsamic, brown sugar, minced garlic, sea salt and Bumble Toasted Sesame EVOO. Coat the ribs with the marinade and allow to marinate in a sealed container or large zip lock bags for a minimum of 12 hours or overnight, turning a few times.
For the Glaze: Combine the Bumble Honey Ginger White Balsamic, honey and soy sauce in a small sauce pan over medium heat. Allow to reduce by half and remove from heat. Add one teaspoon of Bumble Toasted Sesame EVOO and stir to combine.
For the ribs: Prepare the grill and preheat the oven to 275. Over medium heat, grill the ribs for approximately 5 minutes per side. Prepare baking pan/s large enough to hold the ribs in a single layer. Use a brush to spread the glaze over the ribs. Seal each pan well with foil. Bake the ribs for 2 hours or until tender and meat falls off the bone. Optionally, sprinkle ribs with sesame seeds as a garnish.
Lemon Herb Marinade
- 1/2 cup Bumble Single Variety EVOO
- 2 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- (1/4 cup) Juice and Grate Rind of 2 Lemons
- 1 Tbsp fresh Basil or 1 tsp. dried
- 1 shallot, minced or 1 large onion, minced
- 1/4 tsp. oregano
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 6 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor. After blended pour into a sealed bag, or into a dish with your Beef of choice and let marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
Cook as preferred.
London Broil Marinade
- 2-2 1/2 Pounds of Fresh London Broil (Flank Steak)
- 12 oz. Can of Dr. Pepper Soda
- 4 oz. Bumble Garlic Olive Oil
- 2 oz. Bumble 18 year Traditional Balsamic
- 2 oz. Bumble Maple Balsamic
- 2 Tbsp Montreal Grilling Mates Seasoning
Add liquid ingredients and seasonings to sauce pot set on medium heat. Allow to simmer, turning heat down to low for 15 minutes.
After allowing marinade to cool to room temperature, pour marinade into a sealed bag over the flank streak.
Marinate in refrigerator for 4-6 hours. Remove all meat from refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature.
Cook on a grill at 400F untill meat reaches desired temperature and doneness by checking with meat thermometer.